Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Vegan MoFo 2016 Recap


Hey MoFo Friends!  I did it!  I actually posted every day of Vegan MoFo 2016.  It's funny because "they" say it takes 21 days to create a habit.  I don't think it's created the habit for me to post every day.  LOL  I would if I had enough vegan friendly recipes and pictures readily available though.  

I've been eating my planted based way for 4 years now.  My approach is to be plant based most of the time and not stress when I can't or don't.  I love figuring out how to make recipes plant based.  Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.  I am going to try to at least post once a week.  I know it gets harder with the holiday approaching but I'm really going to try.  

The next recipe I want to try is a new version of stuffed cabbage rolls.  The recipe is quite interesting in that they are tiny little roll ups and doesn't have any meat substitute in the filling.  I'm thinking about added finely chopped mushrooms to the filling.  I love mushrooms and I think they add a meaty touch.  I also have a ton of recipes in my vegan recipe folder in word.  I'm going start making some of those too.  The problem is I go to my basics that I love.  Really I could eat pasta with plain spaghetti sauce many nights a week!  

Well, thank you for following me all month long.  I've thoroughly enjoyed my postings this year as well as my MoFo friends who have come to visit my blog and especially those who have reached out to me.  Thank you!  Thank you! Thank you!

Here's a picture of my furry friends - Toby and Ernie!



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your stuffed cabbage rolls! Nice to "meet" Toby and Ernie! :)

    ReplyDelete