Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zucchini and Potato Hash Browns

Happy May Day!  I can't believe it's May already.  2013 year has flown by so far!  I'm getting back into figuring out some more yummy plant base recipes.

I was craving zucchini and potatoes so I decided to make them into hash browns.  They were so yummy and very easy to make.




Zucchini and Potato Hash Browns

2 tablespoons margarine
1 small onion, chopped
3 small baking potatoes
2 small zucchini

Melt the margarine in a frying pan over medium heat.  Add the chopped onion and cook until soft.  Meanwhile peel the potatoes.  Shred the potatoes and zucchini.  I used my food processor but you can just use a hand grater as well.  Sprinkle some salt over the cooked onions.  Add the shredded veggies and stir until well combined.  Cook over medium high heat until brown on both sides and cooked  through.

I'm also thinking of making these into muffin cups.  I'll post them when I do!

Below are a few pictures of the progress of making them.






No comments:

Post a Comment