Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Vegan MOFO 2017 - Day 14



Hey Vegan MOFO Friends,

I am getting pretty boring with my food lately having chocolate vegan protein shakes almost every morning.  I need to figure something better out. 

I made this Thai Coconut Soup a while back.  It was so yummy.  I need to make it again soon. 



Here’s how I made it.

2 cups of vegetable stock
1 can of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of lemongrass (I found it in a jar)
1 lime – juiced
½ large red onion sliced thin
5 medium mushrooms sliced thin
1 carrot peeled and sliced thin
1 bunch of broccoli
Handful of green beans cut into about 1 inch pieces
Soy sauce and brown sugar to taste

Bring vegetable broth to a boil.  Lower heat and add rest of the ingredients and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until vegetables are cooked to your liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment