Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Vegan MOFO 2017 - Day 16

Hey Vegan MOFO Friends,

So, it was an okay vegan weekend.  I had a yummy cucumber sandwich for brunch.  I bought a loaf of the rosemary olive oil bread at Wegmans yesterday, sliced up some cucumbers in long slices, spread on some Just Mayo and sprinkled with salt.  It was very refreshing.  I used to have cucumber sandwiches growing up but my mom only liked Miracle Whip so it has a much different taste.  I really like Just Mayo. 


I also went to a work party with Dave in the afternoon.  I pretty much remained vegetarian for that one.  The pasta primavera had cheese in it but it was very yummy and mostly red sauce.  There was also salad, homemade salsa and lots of yummy desserts.  Hopefully, I’ll be better on being Vegan this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment