Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Vegan MOFO 2017 - Day 8


 

Vegan MoFo 2017 – Day 8 

 

Maple Walnut Salad Dressing

Hey Vegan MOFO Friends,

Here’s what I ate on yesterday(Saturday.)   

 Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, a cup of tea and home fries

Lunch: Chopped Salad – romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, carrots, and maple walnut salad dressing.  We also shared edamame

Snack: Wawa pretzel with mustard

Dinner: Pistachios and crackers

I had the most amazing salad yesterday.  The salad dressing was so yummy and the salad was fresh and crunchy.  On the way home from Pennsylvania we stopped at Wawa and got one of their soft pretzels.  They are quite filling so I wasn’t really hungry for much dinner and we had eaten a late lunch around 3 p.m. 

Here’s a picture of my salad. 


 

I’m going to try to do some more new things this week for my blog!  I definitely want to try make a version of the maple walnut salad dressing this week.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, maple walnut salad dressing sounds glorious!

    ReplyDelete