Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Vegan MOFO 2017 - Day 21


Hey Vegan MOFO Friends,


Yesterday was another fun day in NYC.  We walked 8 miles!  On our way to breakfast/brunch we walked through the farmers market in Union Square.  OMG – amazing.  I would like to go there after our breakfast/brunch this morning to get some yummy veggies to bring home. They had a sample of bok choy with fresh ginger, fresh turmeric and garlic.  It was so delicious.  I haven’t seen fresh ginger and turmeric in our grocery store at home.  They also have tons of potatoes at all of the vendors.  So, I’m going to get a bunch of those too. 


Yesterday for brunch I had the little gem salad with green onions, dill, watermelon radishes, lemon vinaigrette and avocado.  It was very light and refreshing.  I can’t really say what else I ate because it wasn’t vegan.  I feel okay with it and I’m planning on being really good when get home and making some yummy entries for my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment