Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017


 

Vegan MoFo 2017 – Day 7 

 

Hey Vegan MOFO Friends,

Here’s what I ate on Friday.   

 Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee and a chocolate protein shake made with almond milk and Vega One protein powder

Lunch: toasted veggie pita from The Perfect Pita

Dinner: French fries (and something not vegan – we were out for dinner L)

My lunch was amazing!  I love that toasted veggie pita.  It’s a warm pita with lettuce, tomato, onions, mushrooms, and black olives.  I got the vinaigrette on the side because I brought it back to eat at my desk.  I actually only ate half and brought the rest home for Dave.  It was a bit soggy but he used the pita I got with the hummus I bought there.  He really liked it once we put the filling on the “fresh” pita.  Yes, he toasted it too.  Note:  The Perfect Pita has very good hummus.  I try to get a big container to bring home when I go there for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment