Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Vegan MOFO 2017 - Day 2 - Potatoes Anna

Vegan MoFo 2017 – Day 2 Potatoes Anna  
Hey Vegan MoFo Friends! 
Happy Day 2!  Yesterday was kind of a crazy eating day for me.  I had two cups of coffee and then got distracted by our home owner’s meeting at 10 a.m. and then I got to talking to my neighbors.  So, I kind of skipped breakfast.  Then I made yummy potatoes Anna for lunch.  Oh my – so good.  Potatoes Anna were so easy to make.  I can’t believe I haven’t made them yet!






Vegan Potatoes Anna


2-3 Tablespoons Earth Balance margarine
5 medium sized potatoes – peeled and sliced thins
Sea salt

I melted a little bit of the Earth Balance in my cast iron skillet.  Then I layered the potato slices and sprinkled small pieces of the margarine and a sprinkle of the sea salt over each layer.

Preheat oven – baked covered for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes remove lid and continue baking for 25 minutes. 

Flip over onto a plate.




Meals:
Breakfast – 2 cups of coffee
Lunch – Potatoes Anna
Dinner – Thai food – vegetable spring roll, vegetable fried rice (no egg), vegetable pad see ew (no egg) and vegetable pad thai (no egg. 

Thai Food







4 comments:

  1. A plate of potatoes sounds like my perfect meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I absolutely love all types of potatoes!

      Delete
  2. The potatoes sound great & it looks like your dinner was really nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The potatoes were so yummy and relatively easy to actually cook. I love my cast iron skillets! Oh yes, the Thai food was amazing too. We love that place and that they actually have a vegan menu is a plus too!

      Delete