Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Vegan MOFO 2017 - Day 26


Hey Vegan MOFO Friends,

Today was another yummy eating day!

Breakfast – coffee, chocolate protein shake and a homemade everything roll

Lunch – lunch was ordered in from Potbelly’s.   I made sure that we had enough vegetarian sandwiches for all and I had mine and another co-worker’s made to be vegan.  We also had two yummy salads.  Everyone loved it. 

Snack – potato chips

Dinner – leftovers

I used some of the leftover dough from the calzones the other night to make these yummy everything rolls.

 



Everything Seasoning

3 Tablespoons minced onion

2 Tablespoons minced garlic

2 tablespoons poppy seeds

2 tablespoons sesame seeds

1 tablespoon pink Himalayan sea salt

Mix all together and keep stored in a glass container.

 


I just sprinkled the seasoning on two pieces of the dough rolled into a ball.  I baked them about 25 minutes in a 425 degree oven.

Here they are prebaked.

 


Yum, yum!

1 comment: