Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Inspiration

The inspiration for this blog is to keep me motivated.  I peruse many veganish blogs on a daily basis but I wanted my own to keep me motivated and accountable.  Plus I can look back and see how I progress throughout the year.

I will probably never really label myself a vegan but more veganish.  I am truly trying to be mostly vegan in my eating but being vegan is way more than eating.  I'm working on my health and eating right now.

My story is like many who transfer from carnivore eating to plant based.  I didn't think I could give up my steak or cheeseburger.  I, like many, had the oh my gosh I have to do this after watching Forks over Knives.  I also met someone who did the 28 day challenge from Whole Foods and she also recommended Forks over Knives and The Engine 2 Diet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment