Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

One Week

Wow, I've been blogging for one week. No one really knows but Dave about my blog and that's okay.  I'm doing it more for me to keep me accountable.

No pictures today. :(  I went out to lunch with my girlfriends and then we had a late dinner.

Lunch was angel hair pasta, marinara and zucchini.  I said no cheese but I'm almost positive they put it on by mistake and then tried to stir it into my dish. I didn't realize it at first because I found it in the left side of my dish and it wasn't a lot either.  I was over half done my meal at that point and I wasn't about to make a stink with my friends there. Plus, I'm not a purist.  I am irritated though.

Dinner was soft tacos. Yum - I had refried beans, lightly grilled onions, black olives, and salsa on mine.  We also had vegan beef crumbles with homemade taco seasoning, guacamole, shredded cheese and sour cream.  My daughter is not eating plant based.


Taco Seasoning


1 T. chili powder
2 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. dried basil
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. paprika
½ tsp. black pepper
Mix all ingredients.  Store in an air tight container.  

No comments:

Post a Comment