Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Vegan Banana Apple Muffins

I haven't made these in awhile but they are awesome for breakfast or a snack.

Vegan Banana Apple Muffins


Ingredients:
3 ripe bananas 
2 medium apples, peeled and grated
1 cup water
3 cups oat meal
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 bag of mixed dried berries (I use the mixed berries – blueberries, cherries & cranberries from Walmart 6 ounces)
Instructions:
Mash bananas with potato masher, add grated apple.  Put in rest of ingredients.  Stir well.  Let the moisture get into the oatmeal a bit.

Spoon into muffin pans.  (I use Pam and put it directly in the non-stick muffin pans)  I also poke down the fruit into the muffin batter so they don't burn.  Bake  for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.   375 degrees   I made 12 muffins.


No comments:

Post a Comment