Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday - Burritos

Saturday - I used to love Saturdays.  When I was little I would spend the day running errands with my dad; going to the cleaners, bank, barber, hardware store, etc.  My dad was a traveling salesman.  He would leave either Sunday nights or Monday morning and mostly wouldn't come home until Friday afternoon or night.  My mom and dad would have date night on Friday nights and we'd get pizza.  But on Saturdays I could spend the day with him if I went on errands with him.  So, I did.

Saturdays used to be so busy when the kids were little - soccer, field hockey, baseball, etc.  Now Bri is mostly at college but now she's home on break but works every Saturday.  David is away camping with Boy Scouts or helping with the middle school play.  So, now it's just me, Dave and the beasts - Reiley and Alex.  I sit here and search for interesting meals to make and things I'm craving.

My easy go to meal is just a burrito.  Oh, how I love a burrito now.  Doesn't it look so yummy?




Lisa's Burritos


No comments:

Post a Comment