Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Vegan MoFo Day 22 - Sautéed Green Beans

Staying with the simple theme I’ll share my son’s sautéed green beans recipe.  We love to make our green beans this way.  It’s so easy and yes, so yummy.  Here is my dinner plate from last night.  My sister-in-law brought over the pasta salad.  I think it has chickpeas, fava beans and black beans in and other yummy ingredients.  I think she got the bean salad from Trader Joe’s and added the star shaped little pasta.  At first I thought it was couscous.  It is very good too.  I heated up the scalloped potatoes and creamed spinach to complete the meal. 




Sautéed Green Beans

fresh green beans
olive oil
garlic salt
water


Snap or cut off the ends of the green beans and put them in a skillet.  Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil over the beans and sprinkle with garlic salt.  Sauté the beans over medium high heat until desired doneness.  (Pour a tiny bit of water in the pan and cover to steam to cook quicker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment