Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Vegan MoFo Day 5 - Bold cheese pizza review

Bold Cheese Pizza

I got this pizza to have on hand for a quick dinner or snack.  It’s vegan and gluten free.  Here’s a picture of the box.




Here’s a picture of what came out of the box before we baked it.  Dave and I laughed so hard because it seems like they forgot to put some of the vegan cheese on it.  It's okay because I'm not a huge fan of vegan cheese anyway.    






We were already deciding to put on our own veggie toppings so it all worked out.  We added mushrooms, red onion slices and black olives.  It was pretty good but I like my own homemade pizza better.  The Bold pizza sauce was a little bit peppery for me.  I would probably buy one again though to have in the freezer for a quick dinner or snack though.  




No comments:

Post a Comment