Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Vegan MoFo Day 20 - Everyday Vegan Items

I can’t believe I didn’t post yesterday.  So, I’m going to post this one for Vegan MoFo Day 20 and I’ll also post for today’s Vegan MoFo later tonight. 

I’ve been thinking a lot about when I started my plant based way of eating three years ago.  I really didn’t know what to eat so I ate a lot of bread.  Yup, just plain bread.  I was out in California helping my parents with some health issues.  My mom and I would go to the Dutch bakery and get two loaves of bread.  Sometimes we would eat about a quarter of it before we even got home.  It was that fresh and yummy.  But whenever I got hungry during the day I would just grab some of that yummy bread. 

I want to put together a list of Everyday Vegan Items.  I’ll be updating my thoughts.

Everyday Vegan Items
o   Bread
o   All vegetables
o   All fruits
o   Peanut butter
o   Jelly
o   Crackers
o   Sorbet
o   Tortilla chips
o   Salsa
o   Pretzels
o   French fries
o   Hummus
o   Pickles


When I’m hungry now, I love peanut butter and jelly on bread or crackers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment