Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Vegan MoFo Day 6 - The Best Vegan Blueberry Muffins

These are truly the best vegan blueberry muffins I've ever made.  They are so delicious.  I made them and brought one to my friends when I was having lunch with them as a little present.  They each texted me that they loved it and had to have the recipe.  No, I didn't tell them it was vegan but they do know I eat pretty much plant based most of the time.  




Vegan Blueberry Muffins

2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup raw sugar
1 cup coconut milk creamer
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup applesauce
1/3 cup of grapeseed oil
2 cups of blueberries
Sprinkle tops with raw sugar

Mix the dry ingredients together.  Add the coconut milk creamer, vanilla, applesauce and grapeseed oil until combined.  Slowly mix in the blueberries.  

Fill the muffin pans.


350 degrees for 24 minutes   12 muffins




No comments:

Post a Comment