Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Vegan MoFo 2018 - Day 1 - Banana Muffins

Hey Vegan MoFo Friends,
I am so glad to be doing another Vegan MoFo.  I wish I was a little bit more prepared because I am visiting friends this weekend so I will be doing my posts quickly.  I will get myself a bit more organized when I get home from the holiday weekend.

I made some very yummy vegan banana muffins last week.  Here’s the recipe.  The flavor profile of the cinnamon and allspice really make the muffins especially yummy.  I also like to make the mini muffins of these too.  Enjoy.



Banana Muffins
2 ripe bananas mashed
1 cup of sugar
¼ cup of applesauce (I use a single serve size)
1 tsp. vanilla
¼ cup of grapeseed oil
½ cup of non-dairy milk
½ tsp. allspice
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
2 cups of flour

Mix all ingredients together and put in lined muffin tins.  Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with sugar.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy VeganMoFo! You can't beat a good banana muffin recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back for another Vegan Mofo! I haven't made muffins in a while; your recipe looks great!

    ReplyDelete