Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Vegan MoFo 2018 - Day 21 - Coleslaw


Hey Vegan MoFo Friends,

Dave and I love coleslaw.  I’ve been making it lately from scratch – cutting my own veggies instead of using the bag stuff.  I like it so much better.  We also like a sweeter coleslaw.

Coleslaw
¼ of a head of cabbage sliced thin and chopped
A small hunk of purple cabbage sliced thin and chopped
1 medium carrot grated
½ cup vegan mayo (I use Just Mayo)
1 tablespoon raw sugar
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
2 Tablespoons coconut milk creamer



Slice your veggies and put in a bowl.  Mix the mayo, sugar, seasoned salt and coconut milk creamer in a measuring cup.  Pour over the veggies and mix well.



Please note the “bowl” I’m using.  I’m thinking that is a batter bowl from over 21 years ago because I got it before my son was born and he’s 21.  Wow, how time flies and I love using that batter bowl!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment