Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Vegan MoFo 2018 - Day 16 - Mashed Potatoes

Hey Vegan MoFo Friends,

I made the most amazing mashed potatoes today.  I think it was because I used Yukon gold potatoes.  I cooked them for like 15 minutes once they started to boil.  I also drained them and then put them back on the burner to get rid of the extra water for a few seconds. 

Yummy Mashed Potatoes
5 medium Yukon gold potatoes peeled and cubed
3 Tablespoons Earth Balance margarine
3 – 4 Tablespoons coconut milk creamer
¼ teaspoon sea salt
A sprinkle of white pepper

Cook potatoes over medium high heat about 15 minutes until soft.  Drain potatoes and put back on the hot burner to get rid of the extra water for a few minutes.  Mash potatoes, add the margarine, creamer and salt and pepper to taste. 

OMG – these potatoes were so delicious.  I barely got a picture for my blog.


1 comment:

  1. When you're enjoying your food so much you almost forget to take a picture, you know you have a great recipe, haha!

    ReplyDelete