Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Vegan MoFo 2018 - Day 22 - Mashed Potatoes and Cabbage - Colcannon


Hey Vegan MoFo Friends,

So, I was craving my mashed potatoes again this week so I made a big batch.  I used some of them to make Mashed Potatoes and Cabbage – Colcannon.  I’ve been wanting to make this dish for a while now.  I just made a little batch of boiled cabbage and then I took a few green onions and sliced them up and cooked them for a few minutes in a little bit of margarine – Earth Balance of course!  Oh my goodness, they were delicious!  Yum, yum!  




2 comments:

  1. Colcannon is SO GOOD! Yours look wonderful. It's been too long since I had some and you're giving me cravings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely delicious. I think the green onions made it extra yummy! I will definitely be making this one again soon!

      Delete