Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Vegan MoFo 2018 - Day 6 - Vegan BLT on Olive Oil and Rosemary Bread


Hey Vegan MoFo Friends,

It’s so hot out that I don’t really feel like cooking.  So, I decided to make a BLT sandwich with my coconut bacon on the yummy olive oil and rosemary bread I bought at Wegmans.  Wow, it was amazing.  Yes, even my husband liked it too!  You just need that smoky flavoring to go with all that yummy lettuce, tomato and mayo flavoring!  I want to try to make the vegan carrot “hotdogs” soon!

BLT with Olive Oil and Rosemary Bread
Olive oil and rosemary bread
Just Mayo
Coconut Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato slices
Salt & pepper to taste



Toast the bread.  Spread a thin layer of the Just Mayo on each slice of toast.  Layer the coconut bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.


Oh my, that picture of the finished sandwich looks kind of funny with that angle.  There is a piece of toast underneath it all!  LOL  I was lucky to get the picture before DH and I devoured it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment