Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Vegan MoFo 2016 Day 10 - Vegan Overnight Oatmeal

Vegan MoFo 2016 – Day 10  Vegan Overnight Oatmeal

Happy 10th day of Vegan MoFo! 

This is my new favorite breakfast.  It’s so easy and yummy.  I actually made it in the morning before I went to work and it was ready by the time I got my tea at work.  I just warmed it up in the microwave.  I usually just eat it as it but you could definitely add anything you want in it – berries, bananas, raisins, granola, etc.  Enjoy!



Vegan Overnight Oatmeal

¼ cup of oatmeal
¼ cup of steel cut oatmeal
1 Tablespoon chia seeds
1 Tablespoon agave
2 Tablespoons peanut butter
½ coconut milk creamer
½ cup hot water

I put the oatmeal, chia seeds, agave and peanut butter in a glass jar.  I microwave on high for about 40 to 60 seconds to soften up the peanut butter.  I pour in the coconut milk creamer and the hot water.  Stir well.  I put the on the lid and let it sit for about 2 hours.

Makes about 2 half up servings.  Enjoy!

  





1 comment:

  1. My breakfast is almost the same, just without the coconut milk. It's the best winter breakfast!

    ReplyDelete