Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Vegan MoFo 2016 Day 27 - Vegan Sweet Italian Vinaigrette


Hey MoFo Friends!  Happy Day 27!  I’ve been craving this vinaigrette for months.  I had something very similar at an Italian restaurant at the beach.  I asked for a little to go container (and my wonderful waitress hooked me up!)  I wish they sold it but they don't yet!  LOL  I finally found a recipe I could tweak.  I think the key ingredient is the white balsamic vinegar.  I finally picked up the white balsamic vinegar at Wegmans.  I absolutely love a good Italian dressing.  It is so fresh tasting to me especially if you make it yourself.  I can't wait to have it over campari tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and lettuce.  

  



Vegan Sweet Italian Vinaigrette

½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
2 Tablespoons agave
½ teaspoon pink sea salt
¼ teaspoon white pepper

Put all ingredients in glass container with a lid you can shake.  Shake well.  You could also put all ingredients in a blender to mix well too and put in a jar with a lid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment