Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Vegan MoFo 2016 Day 7 - Finding Inspiration

Vegan MoFo 2016 – Day 7  Finding Inspiration

Happy 7th day of Vegan MoFo! 

I was away all weekend and didn’t prepare myself for today’s posting.  I love getting inspiration from Finding Vegan and I also just like surfing the net and trying to make meals vegan.  I will find some inspiration for the week so I have plenty of posts for the rest of the week!

Although I don’t usually tell people some of my meals are vegan if I’m sharing them.  The most I would say would be it’s vegetarian.  People get wigged out if you say something is vegan.  I made a delicious vegan lasagna for a group of women and only one would even try it.  I learned I should just say it's vegetarian!

So, tonight I DH and I had baked potatoes with broccoli and some vegetarian baked beans.  Yum!  All that is naturally be vegan without even trying!  LOL

Happy Monday All!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment