Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Vegan MoFo 2016 Day 2 - Freshest Salad



Happy 2nd day of Vegan MoFo.  I just wanted to share the most delicious salad I love to make.  It’s super easy and you can eat it as is or put it over lettuce, spinach or kale or whatever you want. 


Freshest Salad

Ripe avocado, cut into chunks
Super ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
Cucumber, cut into chunks
Red onion, cut into little pieces
Favorite Italian dressing
Salt & pepper to taste



Just mix the above ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!  So easy and so yummy.

I am a fan of simple but good and yummy food.  This salad is often a go to lunch for me.  I start many salads with these ingredients and then I will also maybe add black beans and other veggies I have in the fridge.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment