Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Vegan MoFo Day 2 - coconut creamer

I started this blog to keep me on my plant base track.  I did pretty good with posts in January but as you can see I didn’t do so well after that month.  Oh well, that’s why I’m excited about this Vegan MoFo month!!!  It’s a good month to start because it is my one year anniversary of eating this way.

I’m also going to try to be closer to 100% plant base.  I did the step method to this way of eating.  i.e. I stopped eating red meat, then chicken, then dairy, etc…  I have pretty much said I’m a 90% plant base eater.  It doesn’t wig me out as much.  I don’t worry about ingredients so much that I don’t have control over and I have had fish, shrimp, eggs and dairy on occasion in the past year.  It’s funny because I thought I’d miss certain foods a lot more than I do.  I’ve had bites of things and I’m like “that wasn’t even worth the bite!” and it didn’t taste as good as I thought it would.  I feel so much better too.

I will pay tribute again to my favorite find which I use daily ~ the coconut milk creamer!  I use it in most things that call for “milk” and definitely my morning coffee!    



I need to work on my menus for the rest of this fun month of food!   

No comments:

Post a Comment